IAG provides automotive and truck collision repair services for Maryland and Pennsylvania.
All collision repair services are professionally performed at our service and auto body refinishing facility in Westminster, Maryland. IAG offers prompt free estimates and handles all insurance claims from beginning to end.
IAG's staff of professionally trained employees has over 15 years of experience in the collision repair industry and is able to restore vehicles to pre-accident condition.
Our Collision Center features the latest tooling and equipment in the auto body industry. The paint shop voluntarily utilizes the newest "Green" technology known as waterborne paints that lower VOC's (volatile organic compounds).
While the above subjects are important to some clients, we believe all of our customers are interested to know we:
- Work with insurance companies to fix the vehicle correctly in your favor and not their bottom line.
- Offer clear consistent updates on the progress of your vehicle.
- Provide explanations of the repair process and advice as to how to best approach the repair for your desired outcome.
- Meet deadlines.
- Free Estimates: Call, email or stop in for an estimate on your repair no matter how big or small the estimate is free.
- Paint, Refinish & Color Match: Color match, paint finish, and panel alignment is everything. Our facility uses a 3M Sun Gun as well as camera spectrometer to aid in color matching. IAG uses BASF Glasurit, the premiere paint line in the industry that offers top of the line UV protection, color quality, and longevity. Our Blowtherm prep deck and downdraft paint booth aid in providing a consistent quality baked-on finish.
- Spot Repairs: Small blemish repair and refinishing.
- Frame Repairs: Hard hit accidents that require the uni-body of the vehicle to be manipulated back into original form (Precise manufacturer measurements) by the use of a frame rack (holds the vehicle in a fixture while large hydraulic rams pull on the damaged areas to straighten the vehicle). IAG has 3 state of the art frame machines (2) Car-O-Liners and (1) Chief all with measuring systems.
- Alignment: An alignment is an important step in how a vehicle drives down the road. Our facility features the best equipment available, with technicians that do a completely thorough job ensuring your vehicle tracks straight and is free of tire vibration. Our Hunter RX in-ground scissor lift is matched to a Hunter Hawkeye High definition imaging wheel alignment system. Furthermore, this matches to a Hunter Auto34 Tire changer and Hunter GSP9700. We are able to discern whether a tire is defective, worn or if a suspension component has compromised the alignment. These machines are of only a few in the industry, which a tire manufacturer will accept responsibility for a defective tire.
Hours: M-F 9-6
Earlier hours and Saturdays are available by appointment.
Call 410-840-3555 for more information, appointment and pricing.