Whether you are commuting, or driving for enjoyment out on the weekend, window tint makes sense for a number of important reasons:
- Window Tint Reduces Heat: we all know how hot it can get when a car sits in the sun for an extended period of time. The solar control properties found in automotive tint films can greatly reduce the level of heat gain inside a car providing more comfort for the driver and passengers. Additionally, this heat reduction will lead to better fuel efficiency because car owners can rely less on air conditioning to provide comfort.
- Window Tint Reduces Glare: the presence of glare while driving is not only distractive but dangerous as well. Tint film does an excellent job at minimizing the level of annoying glare entering a car window. This will improve vision and safety and help prevent less strain on the eyes.
- Window Tint Blocks UV Rays: it has been proven that UV rays from the sun can cause serious damage to the skin as well as increase fading on interior car furnishings such as dashboards, seats, floor mats, and stereo equipment. Automotive window films help to reduce the level of interior fading and protect skin by blocking up to 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Beyond these three functional benefits, automotive window tint films can also add just the right aesthetic touch to your car. There are a variety of shades to choose from. IAG offers four tint shades, from the very dark and private 10% limo tint, 20%, 30%, 40% and a light 50%. All of our films offer UV protection and solar heat energy reduction.
Our knowledgeable staff will aid you in deciding which window tint shade matches your current vehicle as well as the local laws concerning window tint installation. We offer accidental damage insurance coverage on the side glass of a vehicle, no matter the cause of the damage, whether from children playing or vandalism we will reapply the window tint back onto your glass so it looks as good as when you originally purchased it.
IAG offers a lifetime guarantee on the professional grade Johnson Window Tint films we install on every vehicle as well as our workmanship.
We take window tinting appointments at our Westminster, Maryland facility and most vehicles take under an hour and a half to complete. We also have a drop box for those that may need to leave a car over night to meet an appointment.
Window Tinting Shades
IAG Window Tinting of Westminster Maryland offers four shades of window tint 50%, 40%, 30%, 20% and 10% that helps to match OEM vehicle tint, state laws or personal taste. The lower the percentage number the darker the film appears.
- 50% window tint film is used for applications where UV and solar heat energy reduction is required while still conforming to Maryland state law.
- 40% window tint film is darker than 50% and lighter than 20%, which may appear aesthetically more pleasing for some applications, but may not pass MD law in some cases.
- 30% window tint film is darker than 40% and lighter than 20%, which may appear aesthetically more pleasing for some applications, but will not pass MD law.
- 20% window tint film is often used to match the OEM rear cargo glass of large SUV's and mini vans.
- 10% window tint film is what most limos are equipped with to promote privacy.
Window Tint Pricing:
2 Door Car Starting Price: $179.99
4 Door Car Starting Price: $199.99
For More Detailed Pricing Information including Pick Ups, SUV's and Vans Click Here
Call 410-840-3555 for more information.