In order to offer a complete comprehensive level of care to our clients, IAG offers professional pro tuning services for COBB Accessport, Open Source, AEM, Hydra and ECUTek equipped Subaru's. IAG's in-house Tuner Cleo Ayala (Cleo Tuned), is a well recognized and experienced Subaru tuner. Cleo's tuning provides real-world increases without sacrificing engine longevity and reliability.
IAG subcontracts several of the industry’s best calibrators to provide protuning services for our customers. Custom Accessport protune prices vary by tuner, modifications, and fuel selected for tuning. Tuning is available for all Subaru WRX, STI, Forester XT, Legacy GT / Spec B turbo models.
About Pro Tuning:
Pro tuning is necessary for clients that have enhanced their vehicles with power upgrades not supported by off-the-shelf (OTS) COBB maps, such as turbo upgrades (both stock location and rotated turbo systems), fuel system upgrades, motor builds, cylinder head upgrades, hybrid engine conversions, etc. Pro tuning is also for clients that wish to take off the shelf COBB maps and tweak them for improved drivability, throttle response, and reliability.
Does IAG have to work on my car to receive a pro tune?
- No, you can schedule a pro tune with us even if you have not received work from our facility. We provide a boost pressure test and crank test included in the cost of your tune. We also offer additional pre-dyno inspection services and encourage clients to have us take additional measures before tuning to confirm the health of their car and to check over previous installs. Clients are also encouraged to review our pre-tune checklist to make sure that their car is tune-ready prior to scheduling a tuning appointment.
Will you pro tune using OpenECU or Open Source?
- Yes, we offer Open Source tuning for applicable vehicles. The tuning charge is slightly higher than COBB Accessport tuning, as building and refining Open Source maps and flashing takes additional time on the dyno.
Do I need anything for preparation before a pro tuning session?
- Yes, If tuning with COBB AP, IAG’s tuners REQUIRE Version 3 (V3) Accessport with the latest firmware updates. Your car should be in good mechanical condition, free of boost, vacuum, exhaust, coolant and oil leaks. If you are unsure of the mechanical/running condition of your car, we can provide a pre-dyno inspection in the days prior the pro tune session to diagnosis any problems that may arise and fix them before the car is on the dyno.
- COBB Fuel Pressure Sensor is REQUIRED for all 2008+ models (soon to be 2005+ also).
- Use of a COBB or adjustable aftermarket FPR (such as Aeromotive) is required on 2008+ STI models and strongly encouraged for all 2005+ STI models for optimal results.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is REQUIRED to commit to tuning with all of IAG’s tuners and will be forfeited if the appointment is canceled, vacated, or rescheduled.
- Place tuning deposit for Tuner Cleo Ayala by clicking >> here <<
- Place tuning deposit for Tuner Jr Barrios by clicking >> here <<
Do you provide Air / Fuel Ratio charts?
- Yes, we provide air fuel ratio and boost charts along with corresponding horsepower and torque charts when requested. All the dyno files are available to the client and the client is free to observe the dyno session in-person through the window of our Dyno Cell.
What dyno do you use for pro tuning?
- IAG's facility features a Dynojet 424 AWD in-ground dyno, housed in a state of the art sound-proof dyno cell. Our dyno cell also features 72” 70,000 CFM intake and 60” 60,000 CFM exhaust fan, which allows us to replicate real world road conditions while tuning!
Call IAG Performance 410-840-3555 to make an appointment to pro tune your Subaru.