IAG 600 EJ25 Long Block Engine w/ Stage 2 Heads:
The IAG Performance Hand-Built Subaru EJ25 Long Block Engine Packages are a complete, valve cover to valve cover, crate engine. These engines offer significant ease of installation for customers seeking a complete “drop-in” engine package for their WRX, STI, Forester XT or Legacy GT. The Long Blocks feature a combination of our proven IAG Performance Short Block and Cylinder Head packages, along with other race-proven components to complete the assembly. When paired with our Long Block Installation Packages, you have a true plug-and-play solution to get you back on the road, FAST! All components included are BRAND NEW and there is NEVER A CORE CHARGE required.
The IAG 600 package is ideal for clients looking for an engine package to support up to 600 BHP applications. The IAG 600 long block features our most popular Stage 2 Tuff short block that utilizes a brand new EJ25 Subaru Case bored and honed to 99.75mm, IAG-Spec JE forged pistons, IAG-Spec H-Beams connecting rods, and OEM STI crankshaft. The block is then paired up with our Stage 2 Cylinder Head Package, which features brand new Subaru WRX STI OEM cylinder head castings that are CNC Pocket Ported to increase flow but maintain spool. The heads include GSC valve train components and GSC Stage 2 camshafts to take advantage of the ported heads. To complete the package, we add an 11mm ARP 2000 head stud set and all required gaskets for the final valve cover-to-valve cover assembly.
IAG’s Break-in Instructions MUST be followed, and the long block must be professionally installed for the 12 month/12,000 mile workmanship warranty to be applicable. If the previous engine experienced an internal failure then all oiling components (i.e. cooler, pump, pickup, cam gears, and solenoids, etc) as well as other necessary components as per your installer’s recommendations, must be replaced during installation.
IAG 600 Long Block Engine Includes:
Stage 2 Tuff Short Block Includes:
- Case Halves - Brand new Subaru OEM case halves, bored and honed to 99.75mm.
- Pistons - IAG-Spec JE 99.75mm Forged Pistons, Ring Set, .210" 9310 Steel Pins, Clips, (Perfect Skirt Coating and Offset Wrist Pin)
- Connecting Rods - IAG-Spec Tuff H-Beam / ARP2000 Rod Bolts.
- Rod / Main Bearings - ACL or King Race bearings.
- Crankshaft - Standard New Subaru Nitride Treated 2017+ STI Crankshaft.
- Case / Main Bolts – Standard FHI Subaru case bolts.
Stage 2 Heads:
- Heads - Brand New Subaru OEM WRX STI Cylinder Head Castings
- Machine Porting - CNC Pocket Ported
- Intake Valves - GSC 36mm (Standard) Intake Valves
- Exhaust Valves - GSC 32mm (Standard) Exhaust Valves
- Springs / Retainers - GSC Single Valve Springs & Titanium Retainers
- Guides - OEM Valve Guides
- Valve Seals - GSC Valve Stem Seals
- Lifters - OEM Lifter Buckets
- Camshafts - GSC Stage 2 Billet Camshafts
- Multi-Angle Valve Job
- Machined Cam Lobe Clearance
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Final Lash
Gaskets, Hardware & Accessories:
- Head Studs - ARP 2000 11mm Set
- Head Gaskets - OEM
- Valve Cover Gaskets - OEM
- Cam Seals - OEM
- Valve Covers - OEM
- Wrist Pin Seal, Rear Main Seal & Separator Kit
- Crankshaft Woodruff Key
Power: The IAG 600 Long Block has a power output rating of 600BHP.
*All IAG short blocks are balanced and blueprinted.
IAG sells separately a Long Block Basic Installation Kit that provides all of the basic components needed to install one of our EJ25
Long Block Engine Packages in one complete kit. All fluids for initial break-in are included. - $1499.99
When purchasing just select the kit which fits your year and model. Click Here To Purchase an Install Kit
All IAG Longs Blocks are crated and shipped by freight trucks which include lift gate service. A flat rate shipping charge of $399.99 applies to the lower 48 US states (Prices subject to change without notice). Please contact us for a shipping quote to Hawaii, Alaska, and Internationally.
Please review the PDF document below regarding installation, break-in procedures and warranty information.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.