The IAG CNC Billet Aluminum TGV Housings are one the easiest ways to eliminate the OEM tumbler generator valves on your turbocharged Subaru engine. Our TGV housings are CNC machined from aluminum and are able to accept all OEM specific fuel rails, most aftermarket fuel rails, and injectors. Each TGV housing set includes lower gaskets for the cylinder head mounting location. IAG also includes specific hardware based on your use of optional 3mm phenolic spacers, optional 8mm phenolic spacers or simply using OEM style gaskets. The IAG TGV Housings do not require porting modifications, cores, or damage to your original OEM parts in case you ever need to return the vehicle to stock.
*ECU calibration is required.
TGV Set Includes:
- (x2) IAG TGV Housings
- (x2) IAG Lower TGV to Cylinder Head Gaskets
- (x1) Hardware Set For OE Gasket Install
- (x1) Hardware Set For 3mm-8mm Phenolic Spacers
Phenolic Spacer Options:
- 3mm Phenolic Spacer Set with Nitrile Gaskets
- 8mm Phenolic Spacer Set with Nitrile Gaskets
- The anodized finish varies in color based on the manufacturing process. The color may differ from the product pictures shown.
PDF Instructions for IAG Top Feed TGV's with New Style ID Fuel Injectors
PDF Instructions for TGV Install Torque Specs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.