AEM's E85 Fuel Pump flows 320 lph or 84 gph at 43 PSI. The E85 Fuel Pump features a robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels and has been tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline. The AEM E85 Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting and features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications. The pump has an offset inlet design that eases installation and includes a wiring harness, pre-filter, internal fuel hose, clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every 50-1200 AEM E85 Fuel Pump is tested to flow 320 lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
Flow curves from 35 to 90 PSI and current draw vs. fuel pressure charts shown in pictures.
AEM E85 Fuel Pump Features (PN 50-1200):
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre-filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
* Power rating provided at 43 PSI, 13.5v at the pump with a BSFC of .5. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.
This Item is a universal application - Some modifications may be necessary for fitment.
The universal in-tank fuel pump is best suited for the 2002-07 Subaru WRX and 2004-07 STI. Extensive modifications may be required for installation.